12 Oktober 2018 - NO.11, JALAN TEKNOLOGI, PJU 5, KOTA DAMANSARA,47810 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Information Studies (Records Management) or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in related field.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with excellent command of English and Malay (both oral & written).
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Application, i.e MS Excel, MS Word, Power point, etc.
- Able to work independently, mature in thinking, pro-active and willing to take challenges.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Assist in managing and coordinating daily operation (work flow) activities of the department by ensuring sufficient staff are available in providing services and ensuring completeness of daily work.
- To review the Medical Records Management activities towards complying with standard policy and ISO/MSQH/JCI standard.
- To analyze departmental activities report including statistic for solving related problem, improvement and decision making.
- Ensure completion and submission of Ministry of Health reporting requirement including ICD reporting, QAP and other ad-hoc reports.
- Supervise, monitor and coordinate the effectiveness of clerical daily activities and work flow in providing ongoing services for patient care.
- To ensure the completeness of work and sufficient staffing in providing services to the other departments.
- To review the ISO/MSQH/JCI standard policy by preparing and analyzing statistic QAP, monthly ICD report, MOH, JKN and other ad-hoc reports.
Established in 2008, Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara (THKD) is a flagship hospital of TMC Life Sciences Berhad (TMCLS) with a wide array of specialties. Located in a prime alcove of Kota Damansara, THKD is well – linked with Kuala Lumpur via road and also MRT. With the new MRT station (Kota Damansara) located just beside our hospital, it will be easier to reach us. We are close proximity to established neighbourhoods, such as Tropicana, Mutiara Damansara, Damansara Perdana, Damansara Utama and Bandar Utama.
THKD currently offering comprehensive medical care to the highest international standards through world-class facilities, with 205 beds, fully equipped with innovative technology & excellent customer services.We received accreditation from The Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) and The Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) making us the trusted brand in medical health provider.
Our modern facilities and infrastructure is matched only by the stellar dedication of our skilled medical personnel and allied healthcare staff. Advanced medical technologies become life-changing, often life-saving, equipment in the hands of over 100 trained medical and surgical consultants.Patients are treated holistically, with careful consideration of their physical, mental and emotional needs. The serene indoor ambiance, complemented by the soothing views of rolling greens of the neighbouring golf course, provide the perfect setting for healing and recuperation.
Preventive medicine, an emerging specialty in the medical world, is taken to new heights at Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara with regular health talks, health screenings and community outreach programmes.Our brand promise is simple – we will walk with you on your road to recovery. Speak to us today to get a complete picture of how we can help you or your loved ones.