13 April 2019 - No. 89 - 90, Taman City, Jalan Kuching, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Mr. Chew Yi Fuh - 03-6251 7860
- Reporting to the Group Accountant, the incumbent will be responsible to direct and supervise a team of staff to ensure smooth operations of the day-to-day activities of the Accounts department;
- Handle full set of accounts, conduct reconciliation, variance analysis and preparation of the monthly management/financial statements and statistical returns within tight deadlines;
- Handle financial planning and analysis, cost accounting, ad-hoc projects and other accounting-related tasks including liaising with bankers, auditors and tax agent.
- Diploma in Accountancy and above.
- At least 2 years and above on handle full set account.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Responsible. Result-Oriented. Good Time Management Skills.
- Good command of written & spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role require s candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
YONMING GROUP The leader in heavy commercial vehicle solution. Set up since 1979, headquarters at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with a total of 40 branches and subsidiaries in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
As a 1-stop solution for European & Chinese well-known Heavy Commercial Vehicles with brands as Volvo, Scania, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, DAF, Renault, Iveco, Shacman, Yuchai etc. Yonming’s guiding principle and policy “No Imitation Parts” has excellence record of supply Genuine, OEM, Reconditioned & Imported Used Parts that has built a solid foundation of trust among the customers and suppliers.
In line with our continuous growth and expansion, we are seeking resourceful, dedicated and high-motivated individual to join our dynamic team