24 September 2018 - Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To handle AR & AP.
- Assists in the day-to-day operations and activities of the accounts department.
- Assists in monthly closing activities, GL and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and maintain audit schedules on monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance in accounting standards, statutory filling requirements and reporting in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
- Any other task assigned from time to time by Finance Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Finance or Partial Professional Qualification (ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 1-2 years working experience in the related field.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and able to work independently.
- Highly trustworthy, honest, professional and ability to maintain strict confidentiality and integrity
- Self-motivated, good team player
- Adaptable and flexible
- Show common sense and initiative
- Even temperament and balanced
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and targets
- High energy with a positive “can do” attitude and optimism
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too.
Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future.
We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology.
Because people who know best lead the way. This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.