12 Oktober 2018 - Persiaran Barat, Seksyen 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliation.
- Maintain a master list of journal entries such as accruals of expenses and income, prepayment, payroll, stock, Doctor Incentive and fixed assets depreciation.
- Manage fixed asset.
- Receive sales report from AR team and ensure all sales download correctly and capture in GL.
- Review and record entry into profit and loss & balance sheet and ensure AR/AP ageing tally with GL.
- Prepare GL analysis and generate profit and loss reports.
- Perform bank reconciliation and monitor inter-co transaction.
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditor, Tax Agent and Custom for yearly basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field and able to handle full set of account.
- Applicants must be willing to work alternate Saturday (8.30am-12.30pm).
Qualitas Medical Group is a company with international operations and one of the largest network of GP Clinics across Malaysia. Qualitas is committed to its vision of delivering quality healthcare services. As Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2012, we are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals who aspire to build their careers with us.