06 Ogos 2018 - Kuala Lumpur.
- Report to Manager and assist to manage the entire spectrum of accounting function including accounting operation, financial reporting, taxation, budget preparation and control function of the company business operation.
- Supervise the team an accountable for overall accounting, oversee daily operations and handle month end closing.
- Responsible on financial and management reporting function including monthly, quarterly and yearly reports with the agreed deadlines.
- Support and interact with management on company’s business unit which include reporting and analysis or business analytics activities. Report to management on variances from the established budget and reason for those variances.
- Recommend, implement, check and monitor accounting procedure and control, investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Manage financial reporting, budgeting, statutory audit and ensure tax compliance is completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations and company internal policies.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA/CIMA
- Posses minimum 5 years of relevant working experience. Candidate who posses minimum 2 years in audit experience is an added advantage.
- Technical sound in accounting and reporting standards, financial statutory requirements and posses good knowledge in Malaysian taxation.
- Advanced in MS Excel skills , posses knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Mature, self motivated, result oriented and able to work as a team member.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to guide and supervise subordinates, multi-task, manage resource usage efficiently and prioritise task for timely completion.
- Posses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have own car and able to travel
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to [email protected]
CORE BUSINESS : RECRUITMENT & HR PAYROLL OUTSOURCING.
CREST FORCE Create Relationship between Prospective Employers and Successful Talents.
Agensi Pekerjaan Crest Force (M) Sdn Bhd was founded in the year of 2003. Being strategically located in the heart of Selangor State, Malaysia - PETALING JAYA gives us the opportunity to help our clients and job applicants abroad with the rich reserves of human resources available national and international wide. We strike to be the benchmark of positioning the right employee to the right organization in a timely manner- a high quality service, at a cost-effective price, to the highest and confidential professional standard.
Primarily starting with Administration, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Temporary & Contract staffing. Crest Force has now established its presence in the field of Technical Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Information Technology and Banking Industries. Crest Force is promoted by a group of highly driven, ambitious, experiened and professional recruitment consultants with diverse specialize functional expertise. They are committed in achieving the unified vision of building a successful, profitable and dynamic organization.
Product & Services
Permanent , Contract , Temporary , Part-time staffing)
Technical & Non-Technical Recruitment.
- Administration , Accounting & Finance.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Technical & Engineering.
- Logistic, Shipping, Store & Warehousing.
- Information Technology, Designing.
- Call Centre Support.
****HR OUTSOURCING SOLUTION
****SALARY PAYROLL PROCESSING