16 April 2019 -
1 Position is available in Kuala Lumpur.
1 Position is available in Taiping, Perak.
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers
- Assemble financial data for audits
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Maintain orderly financial filling system
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to management
- Track tax payments and compile information for tax filing
Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
Preferably about 2 years audit experience.
Preferably able to handle full set of accounts.
Good spoken and written English skills.
Fresh accounting degree graduates are encouraged to apply.
On the job training is provided.
- LCCI or other professional qualification required.
Salary is negotiable during interview. Kindly drop your CV through the system.
Our company is a public-listed company in BURSA Malaysia.
We are in transporation business. We provide express bus services in Malaysia. The company operates through four segments: Investment holding, Express bus services, Sales of Express and Used Buses and Repair and Maintenance Services, and City bus services. It is also involved in the assembly and fabrication of bodies for buses, and provision of related maintenance services. .