IT Programmer - Kelana Jaya Full-time Job1 year ago - IT & Telecoms - Petaling Jaya - 285 views
- Develop and maintain in-house applications
- Provide assistance to Senior Manager for projects
- To integrate application and content, including those of third parties, to existing platform
- Assist the Senior Manager in documentation and administrative / paper work
- Maintain Website/ Web-Portal Enhancement and development
- Participate in the development, integration and implementation of application components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration
- Program testing, maintenance and trouble-shooting.
- Provide user support, including training and hardware/network support.
Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
Providing application configuration and maintenance on business systems
Monitor progress of request for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
Assists is defining acceptance tests for new or changed automated systems.
Performing application DB Maintenance administration routine.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge on various operating system, networking, pc maintenance.
- Preferably with 1-5 years working experience in related field
- Familiar with PHP, MS Access, Sharepoint, Java, MySQL, vb.net
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851