Internship for Event & Marketing Internship Job1 year ago - Marketing & Communication - Petaling Jaya - 615 views
- Creative outlook/ideas, passionate in health and hardworking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and passionate about event & marketing
- Energetic, agressive and pro-active
- Able to multi tasks
- A team player
- Drive our events programme and manage the various conferences, thought leadership seminars and more socially-focused events that we have planned for the coming year.
- Track record of running successful events
- Strong understanding of the work that goes on behind the scenes in organising both smaller and larger scale events
- Drive changes and improvements to the events programme, based on prior experience.
- Conceptualise and theme our events
- Executing on the delivery of these ideas into tangible plans.
- Potential to be hired as Full-Time!
BRANDKER GROUP is a Brand Investment & Education Group, focusing in Education, Consultancy, Technology and Investment. We aim to Redefine Brands of the ASEAN region, to accelerate growth and provide s