Internal Audit Supervisor - Melaka Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Klang - 118 views
- Perform audit engagements
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans
- Objectively review the company's business processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting. Chartered Accountant or other equivalent certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years of Big 4 public accounting and/or internal auditexperience.
- Experience with U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxleyis strongly preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing clientsis also preferred.
�For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852