HR Manager - Melaka Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 87 views
- Implement recruitment and selection strategies to ensure sufficient pool of candidates, optimization of manpower and hiring of the right person at the right time with the right competencies.
- Responsible for annual performance review exercise.
- Responsible for compensation and benefits benchmarking and structure.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Adminstration
- Preferably Manager with hands on experience in manpower planning, recruitment, talent management, industrial relations and compensation and benefits.
- Well versed in Malaysia Labour Law, Industrial Relations Act and other statutory requirements such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN and etc.
- Preferably female and Chinese speaking
For Malaysian ONLY
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-3361851