HR Executive (Payroll) - Masjid Tanah Melaka Full-time Job9 months ago - Human Resources - Malacca - 149 views
- Hands on experience to process monthly payroll for staff which include salary, overtime, incentives, bonuses, allowances, leaves, taxes and various payroll deductions as well as maintain payroll records.
- Key in monthly payroll related data and process payroll after verifying the supporting documents according to the payroll schedule/ deadline.
- Prepare various monthly human resource and payroll reports for Management, Finance and for other departments.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax to the relevant parties.
- Involve in Performance Management Process exercise and issue related letters to staffs.
- To execute other duties as assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under stress.
- Possess self-initiative, analytical thinking and able to meet deadlines.
- Required Language(s) : Mandarin, English, BM
** Open for Malaysians only Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Tracy)