Financial Analyst Assistant - Melaka Full-time Job1 month ago - Swasta - Malacca - 28 views
- Financial Analyst (Sales & Service)
- Responsible for Actual, Forecast, Operating Plan and Strategic Planning on
Service BU P&L management reporting on Sales, Cost and Operating
- Ability to perform analysis on actual results against Forecast and Operating
Plan with minimal supervision.
- Sales reporting on weekly basis and generation of Top Customer Bookings and
Shipment management reporting.
- Responsible for ITS reporting
- Analyze results provide conclusions, ideas and guidance based on analysis.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3 years of financial analysis and general accounting experience in public account or private industry.
- Prefer global manufacturing company
- Language : Chines and English
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP rules and corporate tax rules.
- Basic knowledge of SEC reporting.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley legislation.
- Familiarity with multi-company and multi-currency consolidations.
For Malaysian Only.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources. com. my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852