FACTORY PLANNER [NUSAJAYA] Temporary Job2 months ago - Swasta - Johor Bahru - 58 views
Job Description :
To control and accountability for the development of the factory Master Production Schedule. This schedule assures management of on-time delivery while optimizing production resources and inventory levels.
• To use best practice techniques to model material and factory capacity constraints and work closely with procurement and manufacturing to minimize the gap between customer request and promise dates.
• To own all factory materials planning processes including vendor material forecast generation processes.
• To work with the global function to define and implement procedures, policies and documentation to support the continuous improvement in the factory production control and materials planning systems functions in the Sales and Operations Planning process.
• To prepare factory operations and capacity planning proposals as part of the global Sales & Operations planning processes.
• To manage the ATP (Available to promise) process.
• To balance demand against capacity (supply) and ensure that relevant actions are taken to ensure that the factory delivers to plan. To interface between the materials supply and operations teams
• To manage the communication of order delivery status to the sales organization and to manage to product allocation process in the situation where demand exceeds supply.
• To provide global supply chain reporting and analytical support.
• To define and participate in programs and projects such as Continuous Improvement, Kaizen etc.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations
• Other duties as required.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]