EQUIPMENT MANAGER [SENAI] Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Johor Bahru - 74 views
Responsibilities & Authorities
1. Implement and execute in good faith in their best of ability to follow designated procedures in accordance with good manufacturing practices (GMP) and GES Information Security Standards.
2. Under the direction of Engineering Director, full responsible for leading and supervising maintenance team for equipment, process engineers.
3. Set ultimate goal to improve production quality yield and machine / equipment’s’ utilization.
4. Ensure daily smooth running of plant’s facility equipment and compliance to fire safety regulation.
5. Perform daily activities and job review meeting for various sections (Process, Equip).
6. Supervise and lead Process Engineer, Assistant Process Engineer, and Equipment Assistant Engineer on daily routine work.
7. Conduct weekly quality meeting to improve production yield, review machine downtime to improve machine utilization.
8. Liaise with vendors and suppliers for new technology introduction which may be implemented into the organization.
9. Plan and monitor of project flow to meet the planned deadline.
10. Implement process improvement projects for good quality and cost saving.
11. Plan and implement total preventive maintenance program to ensure all facilities and related machineries are operating in good condition.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 6012 - 3295453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]