ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING OFFICER Full-time Job4 months ago - Engineering - Kuantan - 114 views
- responsible for compliance of the Environmental requirements at work.
- responsible to update any new regulations announced by Department of Environment (DOE) ? Natural Environmental and Resources Board (NREB) and other authorities relating to the Environmental.
- responsible to prepare all Environmental reports to Management and authority whenever required.
- ensure the Environmental program and environmental control is implemented project at project site.
- organize and conduct Environmental induction talk to construction workers.
- prepare and execute the approved implementation schedule.
- liaise with environmental consultant to carry out environmental monitoring/ sampling at the interval.
- carry out regular inspection at construction site and report any non-compliance or potential non-compliance on environmental issue to site team/ contractor and coordinate the correction action or prevention action.
- flexibility regarding any other duties which may be required from time to time.
- possess a professional certificate related to environmental monitoring.
- at least 1 year of relevant working experience in the construction industry.
- knowledge in Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and compliance wihin the construction industry will be added advantage.
- required language(s); English, Bahasa Malaysia
Monday to Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (lunch hour 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
We regrets that only shortlisted will be notified.
China Communications Construction (ECRL) Sdn Bhd is part of the China construction giant namely China Communications Construction Company Ltd, (CCCC). Founded in 2006, CCCC is mainly engaged in invest