Electrical Design Engineer - Ayer Keroh Melaka Full-time Job2 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 50 views
- Designing new motor / IO / Interface boards, PCB integration and schematics
- Electrical hardware design of application and development projects (schematics, panel layouts, cable run outs, network topologies, cable designations, I/O overviews, terminal references etc.)
- Analysis of inquiries linked to motor regulations, power/electrical & pneumatics management system and provide technical solutions.
- For new products, identify requirements and technical constraints, source for material, test, characterise and optimise their performance.
- Identify EOL hardware products, source for replacement, test, characterize and optimize performance.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in electrical/electronics field, including PID and PLC (Programmable logic Controllers)
- E-plan / Solidworks / E3 or Cadelec.
- Experience in control panel wiring and electrical installations for automation equipment.
- Knowledge in motion control technologies and mechanical drive train design including the application of servo motors & pneumatics.
- Able to travel up to 30% of work hours.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852