1 month ago - Swasta - Malacca - 21 views
- To develop concepts and designs according to the specifications within the project timeline.
- To create and manage the technical documents for the release of product.
- To propose improvements and optimizations that will improve quality and cost effective solutions.
- To work with customer in solving critical design requirements.
- To ensure proper technical document transfer to Application Engineering team.
- To participate in brainstorming, design review & DFMEA sessions.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum of five years experience in an automation/equipment manufacturing as Design Engineer.
- Experienced in 2D and 3D CAD applications.
- Experience in mechanical calculations and applied physics.Understanding of DFMEA, DOE, and risk assessment.
- Willing to travel for about 30% of the time to supplier or customer (local/oversea).
- For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to " tracylim @orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms. Tracy Lim @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852