Customer Service Executive - Masai Johor Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Swasta - Johor Bahru - 49 views
- Handle inquiry/order/quotation request from customers
- Develop marketing promotions, deals for customers to improve sales & create brand awareness
- Liaise with warehouse on stock availability/goods returned etc
- Handle customers’ complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to ensure satisfaction and maintain company’s image
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange transport/shipment to outstation customers
- Responsible for the business development with existing & potential customers
- Develop & maintain good business relationship with existing & potential customers & suppliers
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Administration/Marketing/Business Study or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Proficient in IT skills (Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint)
- Good communication skills in English & Chinese, both orally and in writing
Open for Malaysians only.
Interested candidate please send your resume to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or call us at 06-3361851 (Ms Tracy Lim ) for more information.