Business Development Consultant Contract Job4 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Kuala Lumpur - 130 views
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Qualify, nurture and develop leads for sales
- Lead generation via inbound and outbound calls, inbound web responses and marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates effective call handling by uncovering customer challenges
- Create, build, qualify and nurture leads for assigned accounts
- Support and contribute to sales and marketing campaigns for the region
- Understand campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
- Work with internal SAP stakeholders to identify and progress leads
- Handover qualified opportunities to the Account Executive
- Provide lead forecast and ensure forecast and pipeline accuracy
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or IT-related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales or telemarketing role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Industry experience
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Front office market including: Commerce & CRM market
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to customers and sales
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in solutions sales.
- Experience in a Business Development/Telemarketing role is a plus.
- Successful experience in multi channel go-to-market models
Interested candidates please submit your resume to:
you can reach me at: 03-2781 0016
Adecco Malaysia is a subsidiary of the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive staffing and recruitment.