2 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 73 views
- To develop & implement software program for our standard and non-standard machines.
- To test run and debug program in the factory as well as on the field if required.
- To do trouble-shooting, testing and installation on the automation software on the machines in house. All machines must complete the MQR before delivered to the customer to ensure the quality.
- To provide training to internal production engineer, technicians and service engineer on the automation software interface and other's technical knowledge.
- To support at customer site when needed.
- • Must be able to follow work procedures.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering /Software Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Networking discipline with a minimum of 3 years of programming experience, preferably in the field related to automation industries. Programming experience in other’s industry will be considered as well.
- Programming experience in VB.net & MYSQL is a must (at least 2 years).
- Experience & Knowledge in C++ / PLC / HMI / SCADA Software Programming.
- Experience & knowledge in motion drive control applications.
- Knowledge in RS232 / Ethernet / OPC programming.
- Knowledge in Machine Vision Programming.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English/Bahasa Malaysia.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Tracy Lim)