Assistant PR manager- Senawang Industrial Estate Full-time Job7 months ago - Swasta - Seremban - 114 views
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
Skills and requirements :
- Bachelor / Master degree in PR, management, business, marketing or related field
- Experience required in PR, marketing, event planning or related field of minimum 3 years
- Chinese Speaking
- For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy@ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852