Assistant NPI Process Manager - Melaka Full-time Job4 months ago - Swasta - Malacca - 76 views
- Lead New Product Introduction (NPI) team and responsible as interface between design engineering and process engineering
- To develop manufacturing and testing process or procedures for New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in mechatronic or automation field.
- Experienced in 2D and 3D CAD applications.
- Knowledge on standard electro-mechanical parts, different machining processes, fabrication materials and treatments selections.
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my] or called to our office 06 3361851 / 1852 (Tracy Lim)