Administrative Executive - Masai Johor Full-time Job3 months ago - Swasta - Johor Bahru - 93 views
- Handle office correspondence and filing systems
- Handle information requests from clients and visitors
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Arrange, schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Able to email in English fluently
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Office Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English (FEMALE ONLY)
- Proficient in IT skills (Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint)
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
�For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852