Accounts Officer - Masjid Tanah Melaka Full-time Job1 week ago - Swasta - Malacca - 28 views
- Timely reporting to superior on monthly management report
- Responsible for full set accounts
- Responsible for costing calculation for new product
- Perform cost accounts data compilation
- Monitor and prepare the working capital
- Responsible for petty cash, payment and banks reconciliation
- Verify monthly accounts with suppliers and customers
- Prepare monthly sales analysis and costing analysis
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in
- Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance- General / Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Required language : English, Chinese, Bahasa Melayu
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @orgresources.com.my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852